Welcome...to the official Stafford Printing Blog
Take a look around and discover tips and tricks of the trade as well as free resources!
- Students may not have had a traditional graduation this year, but they did make memories! We printed a banner of every graduate at Stafford High School with their picture and they were hung from a fence at the school. Did …Read More »
- If you’re like many people, you’ve probably been more conservative in your spending lately. Recent research shows that, during the pandemic, many people were rationing food to save on expenses and grocery runs, and 23% of people were eating more plant-based …Read More »
- Are you looking to entice a new lead or land a big client? Today’s marketers know direct mail is an especially persuasive medium. According to 2018 direct mail response statistics, direct mail offered a 9% response rate to house lists …Read More »
- Did you know signage and graphics can actually help your business during Covid-19? Here are some helpful tips. Focus on services that make a difference. If your business has services that will positively impact your clients during coronavirus, you should do …Read More »
- Bill Gates first met his mentor at a dinner organized by his mom. When his mother suggested the connection, Gates thought he would have nothing in common with him, because this contact was just a “guy who picks stocks.” It …Read More »
Spread the word!
Ready to chat?
We are here to help! Drop us a line via the chat button below, give us a call, or send an email…