Welcome...to the official Stafford Printing Blog
Take a look around and discover tips and tricks of the trade as well as free resources!
- I went through a fast food chain drive-through today to pick up sandwiches. As I made it through the line, the car in front of me pulled out and drove off. I was next in line and asked the cashier …Read More »
- Does your business provide business cards to its employees? Stupid question, you say. So how do you order them? A lot of companies email them to the printer or an online service, after which proofs go back and forth, there …Read More »
- How many obituaries do we have to read proclaiming that print is dead? I call BS on that, and here’s why. No matter where you look, print is everywhere. You see it all day long, from the moment you wake …Read More »
- Now that January is almost history, it’s time for a quick reflection. The first month of the year can be a little overwhelming. You’re recovering from holiday break, looking back on the prior year, and thinking of the million goals …Read More »
- I once had a friend whose business motto was “the beatings will continue until morale improves.” It’s not surprising that he eventually closed his doors – that management style went out of fashion about a century ago, and it was …Read More »
Spread the word!
Ready to chat?
We are here to help! Drop us a line via the chat button below, give us a call, or send an email…